Laura Val - 4 world record swim

Former Member
Former Member
You might remember 5 years ago Laura Val set the 50, 100, 200, 400, 800, and 1500 free world records in a single race. She just just aged up and set the 200, 400, 800, and 1500m records in the 65-69 age group in a single swim: swimswam.com/.../
Parents
  • I attended the meet and got to watch this swim. She was swimming in lane 8 right by the wall, so it was easy to watch closely. I couldn't believe how fast she was out! I'm looking at the results from the meet, and I don't see any of the splits put in the USMS database yet. I too submitted a split for the 800 (Laura and I turned our split request forms in together), but they don't show up yet like they normally do in the USMS database. Hopefully it will get resolved and Laura will get credited for her world records!
  • I attended the meet and got to watch this swim. She was swimming in lane 8 right by the wall, so it was easy to watch closely. I couldn't believe how fast she was out! I'm looking at the results from the meet, and I don't see any of the splits put in the USMS database yet. I too submitted a split for the 800 (Laura and I turned our split request forms in together), but they don't show up yet like they normally do in the USMS database. Hopefully it will get resolved and Laura will get credited for her world records!
Children
No Data