Info about Alberca Olimpica, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Late query, I know, but we are headed to Puerto Vallarta tomorrow for a week of vacation. I found a pool in town, Alberca Olimpica, but can't find any contact info via Google. The FINA and Federacion Mexicana de Natacion websites weren't helpful either. I'm sure I can ask the hotel staff to try and track down hours and costs when I get there, but was hoping someone knew what's what. Thx, Skip
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    This was very good info about lap pools in PV. Any even more recent updates? It also is very difficult to find email or other contact information with the management of the Olympic Pool in PV. Any help with that would be MUCH appreciated. Many thanks, Mike Gutmann, avid lap swimmer, Hillsboro, Oregon.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 6 years ago
    This was very good info about lap pools in PV. Any even more recent updates? It also is very difficult to find email or other contact information with the management of the Olympic Pool in PV. Any help with that would be MUCH appreciated. Many thanks, Mike Gutmann, avid lap swimmer, Hillsboro, Oregon.
Children
No Data