SCY 2016

I may need to skip SCY Nats due to family obligations that week.Does anyone know of any SCY Meets in fast pools on the West Coast or AZ after Nats, but before 5/31/16? Also,does anyone have any early info about where the SPMS SW Zone meet will be?
Parents
  • I may need to skip SCY Nats due to family obligations that week.Does anyone know of any SCY Meets in fast pools on the West Coast or AZ after Nats, but before 5/31/16? Also,does anyone have any early info about where the SPMS SW Zone meet will be?I've heard this on deck at the 'Long Beach' SCM meet and from others here in AZ that the Zone meet listed on the SPMA site for the April 15th to 17th weekend will be at the Riverside pool where they're going to host Nationals in 2017. If you want a fast pool, come to Arizona for our State Meet at the brand-spanking-new Phoenix Swim Club pool. The date's been moving around, but I think they've settled on the April 2nd/3rd weekend. Check out this beautiful pool: www.bestswimclub.org/.../PCDS-Featured-Image1.jpg
  • I may need to skip SCY Nats due to family obligations that week.Does anyone know of any SCY Meets in fast pools on the West Coast or AZ after Nats, but before 5/31/16? Also,does anyone have any early info about where the SPMS SW Zone meet will be?I've heard this on deck at the 'Long Beach' SCM meet and from others here in AZ that the Zone meet listed on the SPMA site for the April 15th to 17th weekend will be at the Riverside pool where they're going to host Nationals in 2017. If you want a fast pool, come to Arizona for our State Meet at the brand-spanking-new Phoenix Swim Club pool. The date's been moving around, but I think they've settled on the April 2nd/3rd weekend. Check out this beautiful pool: www.bestswimclub.org/.../PCDS-Featured-Image1.jpg
Children
No Data