Competitive Sleeping

Is anyone else annoyed by those watches and phone apps that track your sleep patterns? I was given a Garmin 920xt watch for my birthday in November, and I started tracking my sleep. At first, I thought it was cool, but I really didn't like wearing a watch to bed at night, so I downloaded a "motion detector" sleep app for my iPhone. Now I find myself competing in my sleep...literally. Mark
Parents
  • My Moov Now says I got 8:06 hours of sleep last night. 4:30 of that was restorative. My record is - 9:24 with 5:15 restorative (Sunday morning). Being the first, would it be a Masters Sleepers world record? My worst - 5:51 with 3:13 restorative (went to bed late and got up at 4:45 for swim practice... ouch)
  • My Moov Now says I got 8:06 hours of sleep last night. 4:30 of that was restorative. My record is - 9:24 with 5:15 restorative (Sunday morning). Being the first, would it be a Masters Sleepers world record? My worst - 5:51 with 3:13 restorative (went to bed late and got up at 4:45 for swim practice... ouch)
Children
No Data