Tech Suit Advice for Masters Women

Any female masters swimmers out there have suggestions for tech suits? Some of us are no longer shaped like skinny high school girls, and I'm having trouble finding a tech suit that can physically get over my hips and thighs but not be waaaayy too loose on top. Are there any brands or models that people have found to be accommodating to the bodies of older masters swimmers? If I'm spending that kind of money on a suit, it needs to fit properly.
Parents
  • This is the tech suit I wear. I LOVE it. It's my first "real" tech suit. It still took about 20 minutes to put on the first time, but after I got it on it was comfortable to wear; meaning I can breathe comfortably and it doesn't kill my shoulders. I wore it for LC Nats last summer, and for a couple of meets since. I dropped an average of 3 seconds in every event. It's holding up great! I sized down 2 sizes from my practice suit, and it fits great! Does the size you purchased match the size recommendation from their chart?
  • This is the tech suit I wear. I LOVE it. It's my first "real" tech suit. It still took about 20 minutes to put on the first time, but after I got it on it was comfortable to wear; meaning I can breathe comfortably and it doesn't kill my shoulders. I wore it for LC Nats last summer, and for a couple of meets since. I dropped an average of 3 seconds in every event. It's holding up great! I sized down 2 sizes from my practice suit, and it fits great! Does the size you purchased match the size recommendation from their chart?
Children
No Data