Are Canadian Spring Nationals SCM or LCM?

I am curious if anyone knows if the Canadian Nationals is swum SCM or LCM? Also, what are people's experiences swimming this meet? How many people usually compete?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    There is only one national meet a year in Canada that is usually SCM but occasionally it is LCM (up to the host). Canada doesn't have seasons for different courses like in the US. The last couple times it was in BC there has been a limit of 600 people but the limit will be higher for sure in Ontario. I'd expect around 800 to 1100 people. You can see the results and number of swimmers from the last time it was hosted in Etobicoke here: mymsc.ca/ShowMeet.jsp
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    There is only one national meet a year in Canada that is usually SCM but occasionally it is LCM (up to the host). Canada doesn't have seasons for different courses like in the US. The last couple times it was in BC there has been a limit of 600 people but the limit will be higher for sure in Ontario. I'd expect around 800 to 1100 people. You can see the results and number of swimmers from the last time it was hosted in Etobicoke here: mymsc.ca/ShowMeet.jsp
Children
No Data