Are Canadian Spring Nationals SCM or LCM?

I am curious if anyone knows if the Canadian Nationals is swum SCM or LCM? Also, what are people's experiences swimming this meet? How many people usually compete?
Parents
  • The BC Masters page says it's SCM: www.msabc.ca/swim-meets.html I'd hardly take that as definitive, but it's the only place I've found where the course is mentioned. I swam Canadian Nationals once a few years ago when it was in Kelowna. It was a much smaller meet than USMS Nationals, but I do think attendance varies based on where the meet is. Since it's in Toronto this year I'm sure it will be a much larger meet, although still probably half the size of US Nationals.
  • The BC Masters page says it's SCM: www.msabc.ca/swim-meets.html I'd hardly take that as definitive, but it's the only place I've found where the course is mentioned. I swam Canadian Nationals once a few years ago when it was in Kelowna. It was a much smaller meet than USMS Nationals, but I do think attendance varies based on where the meet is. Since it's in Toronto this year I'm sure it will be a much larger meet, although still probably half the size of US Nationals.
Children
No Data