MetresandMiles 2016

Former Member
Former Member
One or two of you have been waiting for this free spreadsheet - but I know most of you use FLOG too. Both will help to keep you :drowning: all year and out of your:bed:in order to stay in :bouncing: health after too much :turkey: and :wine: One or two new features for the spreadsheet this year! www.swimmingforum.co.uk/.../icon_e_smile.gif - a few colour corrections - easier to use on iPads & iPhones Go to the website for easy access to any new updates that are bound to occur from time to time Downloads available at metresandmiles.com/index.html Please keep giving me feedback on all or any problems that you spot. I am very curious on how it works or otherwise on none Apple tablety things. Have fun and a very happy new year to you all T
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Many apologies to all who are using this spreadsheet. I have just realised that we have a Leap Year in 2016 and although you wouldn't have noticed a problem with the 'My Stats' page until the very last day of the year, I hope you will find it quicker to move to version 1.2 NOW! :blush::blush::blush: Please let me know if you spot any other problems asap. cheers T
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Many apologies to all who are using this spreadsheet. I have just realised that we have a Leap Year in 2016 and although you wouldn't have noticed a problem with the 'My Stats' page until the very last day of the year, I hope you will find it quicker to move to version 1.2 NOW! :blush::blush::blush: Please let me know if you spot any other problems asap. cheers T
Children
No Data