Beware no breathers: tragedy at pool

Former Member
Former Member
Parents
  • @Rob, Seals, at least the ones I've known are really not that amazing at swimming. They wear super long and stiff fins that propel them through the water with very little effort. Don't get me wrong, I will never dispute the fact they are brave, strong, courageous, and save all of us! I'm just saying the Seals that have shown up at my pool could have never completed the workout IAM did this morning unless they had their super fins and were swimming on their side. The thing that happened to this young man is a culmination of years of cardio-training coupled with his ability to work past the pain and enter the twilight zone where his brain received no signals. Serious Trouble!
  • @Rob, Seals, at least the ones I've known are really not that amazing at swimming. They wear super long and stiff fins that propel them through the water with very little effort. Don't get me wrong, I will never dispute the fact they are brave, strong, courageous, and save all of us! I'm just saying the Seals that have shown up at my pool could have never completed the workout IAM did this morning unless they had their super fins and were swimming on their side. The thing that happened to this young man is a culmination of years of cardio-training coupled with his ability to work past the pain and enter the twilight zone where his brain received no signals. Serious Trouble!
Children
No Data