Beware no breathers: tragedy at pool

Former Member
Former Member
Parents
  • Well, for elite groups like the Seals, you'll get more hard core recruits and training than for the average masters swimmer, even though we're going to be in better shape than average--and even a college team, it seems to me, won't undergo that kind of training. But I've done underwater sets w a past masters group and hated them. I could never stay submerged b/c I'm pretty buoyant so my body probably saved me. More and more, I wonder if I even need to do these sets. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
  • Well, for elite groups like the Seals, you'll get more hard core recruits and training than for the average masters swimmer, even though we're going to be in better shape than average--and even a college team, it seems to me, won't undergo that kind of training. But I've done underwater sets w a past masters group and hated them. I could never stay submerged b/c I'm pretty buoyant so my body probably saved me. More and more, I wonder if I even need to do these sets. Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Children
No Data