Beware no breathers: tragedy at pool

Former Member
Former Member
Parents
  • This is very unfortunate, the kid had so much ahead of him. Hopefully this will reach others and prevent it from happening again for others The swim test includes an underwater swim (not sure how far) so obviously they want to train on that (I think they have to do it with the feet tied, and their hands tied behind their back). Dan I think the tethered hands and feet test is not an UW distance swim, just a test in the deep end where they have to accomplish a series of feats. Basically how well they stay calm bound up like that.
  • This is very unfortunate, the kid had so much ahead of him. Hopefully this will reach others and prevent it from happening again for others The swim test includes an underwater swim (not sure how far) so obviously they want to train on that (I think they have to do it with the feet tied, and their hands tied behind their back). Dan I think the tethered hands and feet test is not an UW distance swim, just a test in the deep end where they have to accomplish a series of feats. Basically how well they stay calm bound up like that.
Children
No Data