Bobble head during free style stroke

Former Member
Former Member
Hello experts This is for my son who has been swimming for couple of years. Recently, I have noticed that his head bobbles while strokes as well as breath in free style.. Any pointers for this cause would greatly help.. I do have a video.. do not know if I could post it here.. Thanks for your help Gwimm
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    With the help of the his coaches and your recommendations, we have seen improvement.. My intention of the question was to correct the fundamental mistake "early". With the kicking drills and kicking more during the swim stroke has helped him. He still has the bobble little bit but the magnitude has reduced. I'm sure that he will improve. Thanks again for your response and recommendations.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    With the help of the his coaches and your recommendations, we have seen improvement.. My intention of the question was to correct the fundamental mistake "early". With the kicking drills and kicking more during the swim stroke has helped him. He still has the bobble little bit but the magnitude has reduced. I'm sure that he will improve. Thanks again for your response and recommendations.
Children
No Data