Bobble head during free style stroke

Former Member
Former Member
Hello experts This is for my son who has been swimming for couple of years. Recently, I have noticed that his head bobbles while strokes as well as breath in free style.. Any pointers for this cause would greatly help.. I do have a video.. do not know if I could post it here.. Thanks for your help Gwimm
Parents
  • You've received some good advice from the forum, but I would suggest addressing your concerns first and foremost with your son's coach. Given that he's only 8 years old, it would ultimately be up to his coach to provide him with the best advice on his stroke technique and goals for the swimming season. Your son is obviously a very determined swimmer and has a lot of potential - and hopefully a very long and successful swimming career ahead of him ! :) Wish you the best of luck.
  • You've received some good advice from the forum, but I would suggest addressing your concerns first and foremost with your son's coach. Given that he's only 8 years old, it would ultimately be up to his coach to provide him with the best advice on his stroke technique and goals for the swimming season. Your son is obviously a very determined swimmer and has a lot of potential - and hopefully a very long and successful swimming career ahead of him ! :) Wish you the best of luck.
Children
No Data