Bobble head during free style stroke

Former Member
Former Member
Hello experts This is for my son who has been swimming for couple of years. Recently, I have noticed that his head bobbles while strokes as well as breath in free style.. Any pointers for this cause would greatly help.. I do have a video.. do not know if I could post it here.. Thanks for your help Gwimm
Parents
  • I think his pull looks pretty strong. The element he needs to work on is his kick. The amplitude is far too great and that's causing a lot of up and down motion in his body. Perhaps a good drill would be to have him start in a streamline position and just kick and then slowly adding the pull in. Kick should be initiated from the hips. Right now he kicking more from the knee.
  • I think his pull looks pretty strong. The element he needs to work on is his kick. The amplitude is far too great and that's causing a lot of up and down motion in his body. Perhaps a good drill would be to have him start in a streamline position and just kick and then slowly adding the pull in. Kick should be initiated from the hips. Right now he kicking more from the knee.
Children
No Data