underwater camera for stroke analysis

I am looking for an underwater camera to record video of my swimming - both on top of the water and underwater - that I can then review either poolside or later at home. The Kodak playsport and the Olympus TG 860 are the two that look good. Does anyone have feedback on these cameras or any others that they have used? The eye swim www.eyeswim.com/EyeSwim.html looks like a neat tripod device. Any advice on how to keep the camera on the bottom of the pool? I would be using this camera solo for the most part. No one on deck manipulating the camera for me.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    We reviewed underwater cameras in the May-June, 2015, issue of SWIMMER magazine. To read the article: 1) Go to usms.org 2) Click the "MyUSMS" link in the very upper right portion of the page 3) Log in if you're not already logged in 4) Click on "Read SWIMMER magazine online" Anna Lea Matysek
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    We reviewed underwater cameras in the May-June, 2015, issue of SWIMMER magazine. To read the article: 1) Go to usms.org 2) Click the "MyUSMS" link in the very upper right portion of the page 3) Log in if you're not already logged in 4) Click on "Read SWIMMER magazine online" Anna Lea Matysek
Children
No Data