FLOG Goals for 2015: Will you make, break or forsake?

There are less than 4 weeks to go before the end of December and 2015. Are you on track to make your goals? Will you exceed your goals beyond your wildest dreams? Or is it (at last) time to re-assess? There is still time. Perhaps some last minute cramming.....
Parents
  • I actually just made my mileage goal (matching last year's mileage) yesterday. Albeit significantly lesser than those mentioned above. It's still tough for me to hit. As a triathlete I don't hit the pool as frequently as many of you. FWIW, I'm also right at my running mileage goal, and about 220 miles over my cycling goal (both were to match/exceed last year's mileage too). But...for next year's goal....at least for swimming...I'm thinking that I may focus more on the frequency of swim workouts rather than total mileage. At times I've felt that swimming more frequently, but sometimes for less yardage, is more beneficial. Dan
  • I actually just made my mileage goal (matching last year's mileage) yesterday. Albeit significantly lesser than those mentioned above. It's still tough for me to hit. As a triathlete I don't hit the pool as frequently as many of you. FWIW, I'm also right at my running mileage goal, and about 220 miles over my cycling goal (both were to match/exceed last year's mileage too). But...for next year's goal....at least for swimming...I'm thinking that I may focus more on the frequency of swim workouts rather than total mileage. At times I've felt that swimming more frequently, but sometimes for less yardage, is more beneficial. Dan
Children
No Data