FLOG Goals for 2015: Will you make, break or forsake?

There are less than 4 weeks to go before the end of December and 2015. Are you on track to make your goals? Will you exceed your goals beyond your wildest dreams? Or is it (at last) time to re-assess? There is still time. Perhaps some last minute cramming.....
Parents
  • It is coming down to the wire. As long as it does not get very cold here this month (I do most of my swimming outdoors), I should make it. I have 15 miles left on the mile-per-day and I know I won't swim much the last week or two with the holidays. I did not think I'd ever make it after taking 2 full week vacations during the year in which I did NO swimming, and then my primary pool closed for 6 weeks in the fall so I was limited to 2 short workouts per week. But I am back on track.
  • It is coming down to the wire. As long as it does not get very cold here this month (I do most of my swimming outdoors), I should make it. I have 15 miles left on the mile-per-day and I know I won't swim much the last week or two with the holidays. I did not think I'd ever make it after taking 2 full week vacations during the year in which I did NO swimming, and then my primary pool closed for 6 weeks in the fall so I was limited to 2 short workouts per week. But I am back on track.
Children
No Data