FLOG Goals for 2015: Will you make, break or forsake?

There are less than 4 weeks to go before the end of December and 2015. Are you on track to make your goals? Will you exceed your goals beyond your wildest dreams? Or is it (at last) time to re-assess? There is still time. Perhaps some last minute cramming.....
Parents
  • How some of these Amazons get in 1000 miles and upward really amazes me. Me too, unless they are doing exclusively long easy distance this seems like an astounding amount of work. And if it is all LED it's still a lot of hours in the pool. If you swim six days a weeks it works out to more than three miles per day (5,625 yards per workout, if my calculations are correct).
  • How some of these Amazons get in 1000 miles and upward really amazes me. Me too, unless they are doing exclusively long easy distance this seems like an astounding amount of work. And if it is all LED it's still a lot of hours in the pool. If you swim six days a weeks it works out to more than three miles per day (5,625 yards per workout, if my calculations are correct).
Children
No Data