FLOG Goals for 2015: Will you make, break or forsake?

There are less than 4 weeks to go before the end of December and 2015. Are you on track to make your goals? Will you exceed your goals beyond your wildest dreams? Or is it (at last) time to re-assess? There is still time. Perhaps some last minute cramming.....
Parents
  • I was behind for a long time, until like August, I think. Then I did my birthday swim of 100/year, and have been averaging at least 5000 most days. I'm about 20 miles ahead of "schedule" now, on target for the 500 miles. I was about to throw in the towel in July, though. How some of these Amazons get in 1000 miles and upward really amazes me. But then triathletes amaze me. I'm easily amazed!
  • I was behind for a long time, until like August, I think. Then I did my birthday swim of 100/year, and have been averaging at least 5000 most days. I'm about 20 miles ahead of "schedule" now, on target for the 500 miles. I was about to throw in the towel in July, though. How some of these Amazons get in 1000 miles and upward really amazes me. But then triathletes amaze me. I'm easily amazed!
Children
No Data