2015 LCM USMS Top 10 times posted!

Been checking for these. Pretty exicted to snag four of them this LCM season! Most proud of my #6 in the 400 IM, since I am still trying to learn all the strokes. And happy to finally get a top 10 in something freestyle under an 800, though just barely sneaking in at #10 in the 400 free :) How did you do?
  • Most proud of my #6 in the 400 IM, since I am still trying to learn all the strokes. You should be. Great job! I'd say your learning process is going well. :)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    Congrats! This is indeed something one must be proud of. I am jealous with your achievements. Personally I'm not yet even close to get the local top 20 (not mentioning the top 10)... cause even some 50+ years old fossils are faster than me (:bolt:, joking on fossils of course). Hope to be able to post something like this in the coming year or two.
  • Great job, M2! I was able to watch that 400IM first hand as you lapped me! I was able to snag my first LCM top 10 in the 200 back - excited about that.
  • Congratulations to both of you guys, Fly Trap and RX! :applaud: :cheerleader: Cheers! :chug:
  • You should be. Great job! I'd say your learning process is going well. :) Thanks Kirk! Yes, I'm coming along in the other strokes. I've been working on fly and back mostly the last year, avoiding breaststroke. But now I'm swimming in a new pool since our pool permanently closed in May and I've met a new workout partner who is a good breaststroker and IMer and he's been helping me a lot, so I'm hoping to get my breaststroke up to speed eventually! Congrats! This is indeed something one must be proud of. I am jealous with your achievements. Personally I'm not yet even close to get the local top 20 (not mentioning the top 10)... cause even some 50+ years old fossils are faster than me (:bolt:, joking on fossils of course). Hope to be able to post something like this in the coming year or two. Good luck to you! I hope that your hard work pays dividends in the coming years :) Great job, M2! I was able to watch that 400IM first hand as you lapped me! I was able to snag my first LCM top 10 in the 200 back - excited about that. Just looked up the 400 IM and we were right next to each other at Summer Nationals. Very cool! And a huge congrats on that 200 back. I tried that event for the first time this summer. I would need to drop 7 to 10 seconds to be anywhere near a top 10 in it. Maybe someday as I continue to work on my other strokes.... Your swim is super impressive. Well split and fast! Congratulations to both of you guys, Fly Trap and RX! :applaud: :cheerleader: Cheers! :chug: Thanks Elaine!