Lost coach- now what?

Former Member
Former Member
The masters group I have been swimming with for about 15 months lost its long time coach, who wanted a change. I went from someone who dabbled in the pool when I could not do other activities to someone who loves swimming. I don't have much confidence in the new person, who is pleasant but very inexperienced. I have spent a lot of time on this site in the past year but I need someone to evaluate me. Any ideas? There is a place that does video analysis about 70 miles from me (Swimlabs). Is this a good idea? How do I someone who could give me a few lessons? Thanks very much. In case it matters, I am 61 and it is my freestyle that needs help. Helen
Parents
  • Try talking to any Age Group Coach (USA Swimming) who is in your area. They can direct you to someone who does stroke private refinement with kids. Most of the coaches I know will do kids or adults for private lessons and stroke work.
  • Try talking to any Age Group Coach (USA Swimming) who is in your area. They can direct you to someone who does stroke private refinement with kids. Most of the coaches I know will do kids or adults for private lessons and stroke work.
Children
No Data