Swim watch

Does anyone have a recommendation (or a warning) to share about a swim watch? I'm looking for something to help me count distance and/or strokes. I'm thinking about the Garmin Swim. I have the Garmin Forerunner (for running) and am pretty happy with it.
Parents
  • I love my Apple Watch 3. Of course it’s the only swim watch I’ve used:) It does offer auto splits 50,100 etc. You won’t get heart rate for specific splits or sets. I’m sure the data is there somewhere? I use it mainly for general yardage and avg heart rate for an overall workout. My goal is to keep my average HR for each workout. The only issue I have with it is that it misses some of the yardage for sets that include kicking.
  • I love my Apple Watch 3. Of course it’s the only swim watch I’ve used:) It does offer auto splits 50,100 etc. You won’t get heart rate for specific splits or sets. I’m sure the data is there somewhere? I use it mainly for general yardage and avg heart rate for an overall workout. My goal is to keep my average HR for each workout. The only issue I have with it is that it misses some of the yardage for sets that include kicking.
Children
No Data