Swim watch

Does anyone have a recommendation (or a warning) to share about a swim watch? I'm looking for something to help me count distance and/or strokes. I'm thinking about the Garmin Swim. I have the Garmin Forerunner (for running) and am pretty happy with it.
Parents
  • I have a Garmin, and it is pretty much useless for anything other than a stopwatch. Anything else people like? Is there anything that lets one set intervals? Or that and rest. Example, if I'm hitting anything that doesn't end in 0 or 5, with a 20 second rest interval, I can't keep up with that. And so far my guesses have been a bit off, so when I have printed out the times to start, they are off. The other thing.......anyone see the new Samsung Fit2 Pro? Waterproof fitness thing that shows more info than whatever the waterproof fitbit shows. Heartrate is a big one I'd loev to be able to see. But it isn'tw orth the $200 just to see that. Wondering if anyone has used it and if it is more reliable than the Garmin in terms of stroke count of even yardage.
  • I have a Garmin, and it is pretty much useless for anything other than a stopwatch. Anything else people like? Is there anything that lets one set intervals? Or that and rest. Example, if I'm hitting anything that doesn't end in 0 or 5, with a 20 second rest interval, I can't keep up with that. And so far my guesses have been a bit off, so when I have printed out the times to start, they are off. The other thing.......anyone see the new Samsung Fit2 Pro? Waterproof fitness thing that shows more info than whatever the waterproof fitbit shows. Heartrate is a big one I'd loev to be able to see. But it isn'tw orth the $200 just to see that. Wondering if anyone has used it and if it is more reliable than the Garmin in terms of stroke count of even yardage.
Children
No Data