Swim watch

Does anyone have a recommendation (or a warning) to share about a swim watch? I'm looking for something to help me count distance and/or strokes. I'm thinking about the Garmin Swim. I have the Garmin Forerunner (for running) and am pretty happy with it.
Parents
  • I've been using the Garmin Swim for a couple of months and I like it very much. It counts laps perfectly, I've never seen an error. The lap splits are interesting to ponder and the swolf and "strokes per length" data are instructional as well. Seems like swimming is a perfect activity for the pursuit of continuous improvement and the Garmin Swim helps me evaluate the data.
  • I've been using the Garmin Swim for a couple of months and I like it very much. It counts laps perfectly, I've never seen an error. The lap splits are interesting to ponder and the swolf and "strokes per length" data are instructional as well. Seems like swimming is a perfect activity for the pursuit of continuous improvement and the Garmin Swim helps me evaluate the data.
Children
No Data