Swim watch

Does anyone have a recommendation (or a warning) to share about a swim watch? I'm looking for something to help me count distance and/or strokes. I'm thinking about the Garmin Swim. I have the Garmin Forerunner (for running) and am pretty happy with it.
Parents
  • Does anyone here use the Misfit Shine (advertised by Missy F.)? I used the MisFit Shine as an activity tracker instead of getting the more more popular fitbit which will be ruined in the pool. The Misfit is strictly an activity tracker -- it only tracks the number of minutes you swam and the intensity. It does not count laps, strokes or any of the metrics expected of the dedicated swim watches. As an activity tracker to track steps, sleep, etc it worked well enough for it's price pointe. However, I don't not recommend the Misfit Shine because both the wrist strap and the belt clip are flawed. Mine kept falling out and eventually was lost.
  • Does anyone here use the Misfit Shine (advertised by Missy F.)? I used the MisFit Shine as an activity tracker instead of getting the more more popular fitbit which will be ruined in the pool. The Misfit is strictly an activity tracker -- it only tracks the number of minutes you swam and the intensity. It does not count laps, strokes or any of the metrics expected of the dedicated swim watches. As an activity tracker to track steps, sleep, etc it worked well enough for it's price pointe. However, I don't not recommend the Misfit Shine because both the wrist strap and the belt clip are flawed. Mine kept falling out and eventually was lost.
Children
No Data