Swim watch

Does anyone have a recommendation (or a warning) to share about a swim watch? I'm looking for something to help me count distance and/or strokes. I'm thinking about the Garmin Swim. I have the Garmin Forerunner (for running) and am pretty happy with it.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    The one place it came in handy was on the odd times when I dropped into lap swim at a pool without a pace clock. But, then it really just turned into a small pace clock I wrapped around my water bottle. I used a kitchen timer at the end of the lane today for my intervals, attached to an inverse 2x4 T on nail heads for the magnet. The timer is much easier to see than my watch, and I've since ordered 2 more from Ebay. 10442
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 8 years ago
    The one place it came in handy was on the odd times when I dropped into lap swim at a pool without a pace clock. But, then it really just turned into a small pace clock I wrapped around my water bottle. I used a kitchen timer at the end of the lane today for my intervals, attached to an inverse 2x4 T on nail heads for the magnet. The timer is much easier to see than my watch, and I've since ordered 2 more from Ebay. 10442
Children
No Data