Swim watch

Does anyone have a recommendation (or a warning) to share about a swim watch? I'm looking for something to help me count distance and/or strokes. I'm thinking about the Garmin Swim. I have the Garmin Forerunner (for running) and am pretty happy with it.
Parents
  • After all my initial annoyances about the Garmin Swim, they don't bother me anymore. The one that really gets my goat is on the watch face, after you hit stop, it shows your interval time in full seconds. If you scroll through the display to see the last interval split, it's still only shown in full seconds. They couldn't be bothered to show even tenths. When you upload it has to the hundredths, so the data is there and no way to set the watch display to show it. Clearly for long distance folks...except it's not made for open water. :shakeshead:
  • After all my initial annoyances about the Garmin Swim, they don't bother me anymore. The one that really gets my goat is on the watch face, after you hit stop, it shows your interval time in full seconds. If you scroll through the display to see the last interval split, it's still only shown in full seconds. They couldn't be bothered to show even tenths. When you upload it has to the hundredths, so the data is there and no way to set the watch display to show it. Clearly for long distance folks...except it's not made for open water. :shakeshead:
Children
No Data