Swim watch

Does anyone have a recommendation (or a warning) to share about a swim watch? I'm looking for something to help me count distance and/or strokes. I'm thinking about the Garmin Swim. I have the Garmin Forerunner (for running) and am pretty happy with it.
Parents
  • I like my Garmin Swim. I especially like that I can sync with swim.com and monitor my mileage, average pace and personal best times. Helps me monitor my progress. Before getting the Garmin, I had the Finis watch. Actually I had 3 Finis watches over time because the strap kept breaking. The Finis is better in only one way - it will automatically determine when you stop so you don't have to start and stop for each interval. With the Garmin, you do have to start and stop which took some getting used to and I still mess it up every once in awhile. But, in all other ways, I think the Garmin is better than the Finis. By far.
  • I like my Garmin Swim. I especially like that I can sync with swim.com and monitor my mileage, average pace and personal best times. Helps me monitor my progress. Before getting the Garmin, I had the Finis watch. Actually I had 3 Finis watches over time because the strap kept breaking. The Finis is better in only one way - it will automatically determine when you stop so you don't have to start and stop for each interval. With the Garmin, you do have to start and stop which took some getting used to and I still mess it up every once in awhile. But, in all other ways, I think the Garmin is better than the Finis. By far.
Children
No Data