Doping

So just wondered, have any of you trained with someone you seriously thought was doping? I train with someone who about 3-4 weeks ago, was of similar speed to myself, if not a bit slower on some things. This person is training for what I think is called an Ultraman - and they put in serious distance in all three disciplines every week. So, this person is already quite buff, not an ounce of fat on him/her, and I could tell s/he was just dragging, from all the excessive training s/he's been doing, when suddenly out of no where s/he's like 10 seconds faster in 100 repeats. S/he is super motivated, I'll grant him/her that, but in my experience that kind of improvement doesn't happen overnight like it has here. Not only that but s/he is now able to go like 7000, and maintain his/her tempo/speed/energy level to the end, when s/he was going only about 2500 in an average workout before. Thoughts?
Parents
  • Jokingly asked her if she had any 'roids I could use this am, lol. She offered me some Aleeve. S/he WAS a swimmer back in the day, but has been swimming consistently 3-4 x week for the past several years I've known him/her. S/he says the fastest s/he ever got was Sr Champs. Doesn't matter, I guess, just makes me want to go faster, faster! Well, we now know SHE is a 41 year old swimmer. :D
  • Jokingly asked her if she had any 'roids I could use this am, lol. She offered me some Aleeve. S/he WAS a swimmer back in the day, but has been swimming consistently 3-4 x week for the past several years I've known him/her. S/he says the fastest s/he ever got was Sr Champs. Doesn't matter, I guess, just makes me want to go faster, faster! Well, we now know SHE is a 41 year old swimmer. :D
Children
No Data