For you outdoor pool swimmers

Former Member
Former Member
I'm curious as to your preference, so I decided to start a poll. I've been swimming outdoors all summer. It's been brutally hot, with high humidity most of the summer, which I notice, causes more fatigue and cramping, despite my intake of bananas, lots of water, etc. I also have allergies. There are the usual outdoor pool issues, but aside from that, if you had a choice to swim in a 25 yard pool or swim indoors in a more temperature controlled environment, what would you prefer and why?
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Kind of limited choices in the poll. I assume those are the only choices you have available? Living where I do (Chicago area), swimming outdoors is a treat, so I'd always pick that over indoors. In my state, yes. We don't have outdoor heated pools for swimming in the winter. My post is based primarily on my love for swimming outside vs. swimming in extreme heat and humidity in water temps over 86 degrees. I wondered if others would still prefer outdoor over indoor pools. If you have other poll suggestions, let me know. :)
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    Kind of limited choices in the poll. I assume those are the only choices you have available? Living where I do (Chicago area), swimming outdoors is a treat, so I'd always pick that over indoors. In my state, yes. We don't have outdoor heated pools for swimming in the winter. My post is based primarily on my love for swimming outside vs. swimming in extreme heat and humidity in water temps over 86 degrees. I wondered if others would still prefer outdoor over indoor pools. If you have other poll suggestions, let me know. :)
Children
No Data