For you outdoor pool swimmers

Former Member
Former Member
I'm curious as to your preference, so I decided to start a poll. I've been swimming outdoors all summer. It's been brutally hot, with high humidity most of the summer, which I notice, causes more fatigue and cramping, despite my intake of bananas, lots of water, etc. I also have allergies. There are the usual outdoor pool issues, but aside from that, if you had a choice to swim in a 25 yard pool or swim indoors in a more temperature controlled environment, what would you prefer and why?
Parents
  • I actually have this choice everyday since the Lifetime Gym I go to has a 25 M outdoor pool and a 25 M indoor pool. Most of the summer I have chosen the outdoor pool, but the past two days I've been inside purely because the indoor pool is at 78 and the outdoor pool is in the mid eighties and I wanted to do some test sets to determine where I'm at in training.
  • I actually have this choice everyday since the Lifetime Gym I go to has a 25 M outdoor pool and a 25 M indoor pool. Most of the summer I have chosen the outdoor pool, but the past two days I've been inside purely because the indoor pool is at 78 and the outdoor pool is in the mid eighties and I wanted to do some test sets to determine where I'm at in training.
Children
No Data