Video analysis: Beginner Butterfly

Began learning fly a few weeks ago. First 15 yards in video are awful, last ten perhaps less awful. Masters coach says: head down, more rhythm with body and less knees in kick. I'm sure she's right, but I also welcome any other tips or suggestions. Thanks! Here's a link to the video: drive.google.com/.../view
Parents
  • I looked online for a good head lead body dolphin drill video and the best one I could find was this: www.youtube.com/watch Try this with your arms at your sides and only letting your kick be a snap at the end of a total body movement (rather than a separate movement from the knees). The more you press your chest at the front of the stroke and get your hips up - the better, IMO...
  • I looked online for a good head lead body dolphin drill video and the best one I could find was this: www.youtube.com/watch Try this with your arms at your sides and only letting your kick be a snap at the end of a total body movement (rather than a separate movement from the knees). The more you press your chest at the front of the stroke and get your hips up - the better, IMO...
Children
No Data