Video analysis: Beginner Butterfly

Began learning fly a few weeks ago. First 15 yards in video are awful, last ten perhaps less awful. Masters coach says: head down, more rhythm with body and less knees in kick. I'm sure she's right, but I also welcome any other tips or suggestions. Thanks! Here's a link to the video: drive.google.com/.../view
Parents
  • Looks pretty good for a beginner. The most obvious thing to me was something your coach already said; less knee bend on the kick. The power should come more from your core. Keep working at it, though. Now I gotta ask, is that a public pool or somebody's home? That's almost exactly how I'd imagine my personal training pool had I enough money and property to build one.
  • Looks pretty good for a beginner. The most obvious thing to me was something your coach already said; less knee bend on the kick. The power should come more from your core. Keep working at it, though. Now I gotta ask, is that a public pool or somebody's home? That's almost exactly how I'd imagine my personal training pool had I enough money and property to build one.
Children
No Data