Speedo Shine by Misfit

I know this was just officially released today, but sometimes people on here get to try stuff in advance... www.speedousa.com/.../style-7741000 This review was out a few weeks ago: gizmodo.com/speedo-and-misfit-team-up-for-a-swimming-focused-fitnes-1724578228 Anyone tried it yet? Or any other thoughts?
Parents
  • Is there any real time feedback or do you have to wait until you sync it using the app? It would be a lot more useful if you could actually glean some data during your workout. I can preset step goals and time goals on my old Misfit, it will then notify me when I reach these goals on a daily basis. Another handy feature for folks with a sedentary job is the 15 minute timer. It's unhealthy to sit for longer than 15 minutes without an activity break so your Misfit device gives you a notification that it's time to get up and move. On a side note, many people are saying that sitting too much is the new smoking in our society.
  • Is there any real time feedback or do you have to wait until you sync it using the app? It would be a lot more useful if you could actually glean some data during your workout. I can preset step goals and time goals on my old Misfit, it will then notify me when I reach these goals on a daily basis. Another handy feature for folks with a sedentary job is the 15 minute timer. It's unhealthy to sit for longer than 15 minutes without an activity break so your Misfit device gives you a notification that it's time to get up and move. On a side note, many people are saying that sitting too much is the new smoking in our society.
Children
No Data