Speedo Shine by Misfit

I know this was just officially released today, but sometimes people on here get to try stuff in advance... www.speedousa.com/.../style-7741000 This review was out a few weeks ago: gizmodo.com/speedo-and-misfit-team-up-for-a-swimming-focused-fitnes-1724578228 Anyone tried it yet? Or any other thoughts?
Parents
  • Hmmmm, that looks interesting. I'll have to call Speedo and get more info. I have the regular Misfit Shine that I wear for our Virgin Pulse step program at my school corporation. The original one will only track how long you swam, nothing about the quality or distance. I feel like I get screwed out of credit for my workout when all I can record is that I swam 1 hour and 15 minutes. To compare a runner would get 1 hour and 15 minutes of workout + the steps they accrued during their run. I'm lucky because I teach PE, never sit all day, and never leave school with less than 24,000 steps each day. I almost always walk my Rottweiler for an hour and a half each night so I usually get over 30,000 but the thing that wears me out the most each day is my swimming!!
  • Hmmmm, that looks interesting. I'll have to call Speedo and get more info. I have the regular Misfit Shine that I wear for our Virgin Pulse step program at my school corporation. The original one will only track how long you swam, nothing about the quality or distance. I feel like I get screwed out of credit for my workout when all I can record is that I swam 1 hour and 15 minutes. To compare a runner would get 1 hour and 15 minutes of workout + the steps they accrued during their run. I'm lucky because I teach PE, never sit all day, and never leave school with less than 24,000 steps each day. I almost always walk my Rottweiler for an hour and a half each night so I usually get over 30,000 but the thing that wears me out the most each day is my swimming!!
Children
No Data