Brief fit and genitals

Former Member
Former Member
Hello everyone, this may be an embarassing or dumb question, but I can't seem to be comfortable with briefs, specially with where to put my genitals. I bought www.proswimwear.co.uk/arena-holiday-low-waist-shorts-sizes-32-40.html this arena briefs since my old speedos are way too old, but I found my self not being able to find a way to be comfortable with them on, same with the same design in V model. My main problem is with sitting with my legs spread or simulating a breaststroke kick, I feel like my balls will hang out (and they can clearly be seen). So i wonder, wich is the correct way to accomodate the genitals, where do the balls and where does the penis go? like in what position. Also, what size would be best for a 70 kg (154 lbs), 1.75 cm (5.74 Ft) man in good shape. And I dont know if this is a problem, but I've got relatively big balls and penis. Quite big in proportion to my small body I must say. Will a smaller size fit me better? I have a 34 V briefs right now. I'm being completely serious about this issue, I googled all around the web but couldn't find the answer.