Brief fit and genitals

Former Member
Former Member
Hello everyone, this may be an embarassing or dumb question, but I can't seem to be comfortable with briefs, specially with where to put my genitals. I bought www.proswimwear.co.uk/arena-holiday-low-waist-shorts-sizes-32-40.html this arena briefs since my old speedos are way too old, but I found my self not being able to find a way to be comfortable with them on, same with the same design in V model. My main problem is with sitting with my legs spread or simulating a breaststroke kick, I feel like my balls will hang out (and they can clearly be seen). So i wonder, wich is the correct way to accomodate the genitals, where do the balls and where does the penis go? like in what position. Also, what size would be best for a 70 kg (154 lbs), 1.75 cm (5.74 Ft) man in good shape. And I dont know if this is a problem, but I've got relatively big balls and penis. Quite big in proportion to my small body I must say. Will a smaller size fit me better? I have a 34 V briefs right now. I'm being completely serious about this issue, I googled all around the web but couldn't find the answer.
Parents
  • I wonder if the OP is trolling... but on the assumption that he is serious... There have been several replies to this thread advocating that the OP use a jammer. In my experience that may only solve half the problem. It certainly will solve this problem: I feel like my balls will hang out (and they can clearly be seen), but some jammers provide very little "support" and are not comfortable for swimming breaststroke. For example, this jammer lacks support: www.swimoutlet.com/productdetails.asp whereas these have pretty good compression and therefore better support: www.swimoutlet.com/productdetails.asp For briefs, I had some Arena brand briefs that had good coverage and great support, but they don't appear to be available any more. I'm looking for a new model.
  • I wonder if the OP is trolling... but on the assumption that he is serious... There have been several replies to this thread advocating that the OP use a jammer. In my experience that may only solve half the problem. It certainly will solve this problem: I feel like my balls will hang out (and they can clearly be seen), but some jammers provide very little "support" and are not comfortable for swimming breaststroke. For example, this jammer lacks support: www.swimoutlet.com/productdetails.asp whereas these have pretty good compression and therefore better support: www.swimoutlet.com/productdetails.asp For briefs, I had some Arena brand briefs that had good coverage and great support, but they don't appear to be available any more. I'm looking for a new model.
Children
No Data