Brief fit and genitals

Former Member
Former Member
Hello everyone, this may be an embarassing or dumb question, but I can't seem to be comfortable with briefs, specially with where to put my genitals. I bought www.proswimwear.co.uk/arena-holiday-low-waist-shorts-sizes-32-40.html this arena briefs since my old speedos are way too old, but I found my self not being able to find a way to be comfortable with them on, same with the same design in V model. My main problem is with sitting with my legs spread or simulating a breaststroke kick, I feel like my balls will hang out (and they can clearly be seen). So i wonder, wich is the correct way to accomodate the genitals, where do the balls and where does the penis go? like in what position. Also, what size would be best for a 70 kg (154 lbs), 1.75 cm (5.74 Ft) man in good shape. And I dont know if this is a problem, but I've got relatively big balls and penis. Quite big in proportion to my small body I must say. Will a smaller size fit me better? I have a 34 V briefs right now. I'm being completely serious about this issue, I googled all around the web but couldn't find the answer.
Parents
  • Brief over the jammer, of course. With two wildly contrasting patterns. Today during my workout some guy walked on deck wearing jammers. Before he got into the pool he put on neoprene jammers over his regular jammers. I had thought I seen a lot of variations of what guys wear to their swim work out, but that's the first time I have seen jammers over jammers.
  • Brief over the jammer, of course. With two wildly contrasting patterns. Today during my workout some guy walked on deck wearing jammers. Before he got into the pool he put on neoprene jammers over his regular jammers. I had thought I seen a lot of variations of what guys wear to their swim work out, but that's the first time I have seen jammers over jammers.
Children
No Data