New meet alerts - would they be of use to you?

Someone asked about putting a mention of a meet in GRIN (Indiana) on the Illinois (ILMSA) web site. That's fine as far as it goes, but there are potential issues of conflicts between meets on the same day, manual update of the website, etc. I opined: It occurs to me that rather than potentially many LMSCs manually providing links to meets in neighboring states (and having to decide whether or not to post a meet because of conflicts with the LMSC's meet schedule), USMS could provide a "saved meet search" facility. Just like other sites' saved search tools (think eBay or Google), it would provide people with the ability to subscribe to new meet announcements matching various criteria: new meets in IL, IN, WI, MI new meets in my LMSC new meets in my region new national meets new LCM meets We here in the Chicago area might be most interested in IL, WI, and IN meets. OTOH folks near Carbondale would probably be more interested in MO, KY and TN than meets in WI. People who travel a lot for business might want to know about meets in the places they visit the most. Etc... Does this seem like something people would find useful? I'm not volunteering more work for Jim, but I think it would be an interesting feature.