College swim team

Former Member
Former Member
ok so i am starting college and I am going to be on the team. so my problem is that I have not swum for 2 year and it was only for summer teams and when I did like 90% of the guys wear jammer. I just wanna know what kind of suit I should wear to practice and to meets. as in jammer or briefs, and why. I just don't wanna walk in and be the only guy wearing that suit. thanks for your help
Parents
  • Whatever you do, don't let your teammates talk you into a Borat suit. :) The mankini has its advantages. While the other team is standing on the deck in shock, and/or, laughing their heads off, you are off the starting block to win that particular heat! Its a competitive advantage you should utilize. :agree:
  • Whatever you do, don't let your teammates talk you into a Borat suit. :) The mankini has its advantages. While the other team is standing on the deck in shock, and/or, laughing their heads off, you are off the starting block to win that particular heat! Its a competitive advantage you should utilize. :agree:
Children
No Data