College swim team

Former Member
Former Member
ok so i am starting college and I am going to be on the team. so my problem is that I have not swum for 2 year and it was only for summer teams and when I did like 90% of the guys wear jammer. I just wanna know what kind of suit I should wear to practice and to meets. as in jammer or briefs, and why. I just don't wanna walk in and be the only guy wearing that suit. thanks for your help
Parents
  • ok so i am starting college and I am going to be on the team. so my problem is that I have not swum for 2 year and it was only for summer teams and when I did like 90% of the guys wear jammer. I just wanna know what kind of suit I should wear to practice and to meets. as in jammer or briefs, and why. I just don't wanna walk in and be the only guy wearing that suit. thanks for your help You can also try to set up a pre-season meeting with your coach/assistant coach to ask any questions you may have about starting up with the team (what their style of workouts are, yardage, expectations, and so forth). While you're there, as a side question, you can ask about the suits that the guys on the team normally wear. That will hopefully help prepare you overall for a great start to the season!
  • ok so i am starting college and I am going to be on the team. so my problem is that I have not swum for 2 year and it was only for summer teams and when I did like 90% of the guys wear jammer. I just wanna know what kind of suit I should wear to practice and to meets. as in jammer or briefs, and why. I just don't wanna walk in and be the only guy wearing that suit. thanks for your help You can also try to set up a pre-season meeting with your coach/assistant coach to ask any questions you may have about starting up with the team (what their style of workouts are, yardage, expectations, and so forth). While you're there, as a side question, you can ask about the suits that the guys on the team normally wear. That will hopefully help prepare you overall for a great start to the season!
Children
No Data