College swim team

Former Member
Former Member
ok so i am starting college and I am going to be on the team. so my problem is that I have not swum for 2 year and it was only for summer teams and when I did like 90% of the guys wear jammer. I just wanna know what kind of suit I should wear to practice and to meets. as in jammer or briefs, and why. I just don't wanna walk in and be the only guy wearing that suit. thanks for your help
Parents
  • That's ok. Schools do not even teach writing any more. So who cares about spelling when we have spell check. Better luck with swimming, let it remain fun for you while you learn a future job skill. Spell check won't be available to him when he is sitting in a human resources office filling out a job application. ;)
  • That's ok. Schools do not even teach writing any more. So who cares about spelling when we have spell check. Better luck with swimming, let it remain fun for you while you learn a future job skill. Spell check won't be available to him when he is sitting in a human resources office filling out a job application. ;)
Children
No Data