College swim team

Former Member
Former Member
ok so i am starting college and I am going to be on the team. so my problem is that I have not swum for 2 year and it was only for summer teams and when I did like 90% of the guys wear jammer. I just wanna know what kind of suit I should wear to practice and to meets. as in jammer or briefs, and why. I just don't wanna walk in and be the only guy wearing that suit. thanks for your help
Parents
  • ok so i am starting collage and am going to be on the team. so my problem is that I have not swam for 2 year and it was only for summer teams and when i did like 90% of the guys wear jammer. i just wanna know what kind of suit i should wear to practice and to meets. as in jammer or briefs, and why. i just don't wanna walk in and be the only guy wearing that suit. thanks for your help UT College men usually wear briefs in practice. They sometimes "suit up" and wear jammers in practice or meets. They always wear jammers in taper meets Many college teams provide suits for their athletes.
  • ok so i am starting collage and am going to be on the team. so my problem is that I have not swam for 2 year and it was only for summer teams and when i did like 90% of the guys wear jammer. i just wanna know what kind of suit i should wear to practice and to meets. as in jammer or briefs, and why. i just don't wanna walk in and be the only guy wearing that suit. thanks for your help UT College men usually wear briefs in practice. They sometimes "suit up" and wear jammers in practice or meets. They always wear jammers in taper meets Many college teams provide suits for their athletes.
Children
No Data