Where/how can I get a good-quality swim instructor?

Former Member
Former Member
Hi. I want to get a good quality swim instructor who will teach and correct me in swimming (been swimming a lot but completely self-learned, very unprofessional). There are a lot of people advertising, but I have no way to know who's really good. I've seen some of the worst instructors in the pools I swam. So where do I look for good swimming instructors? (I've heard some say Total Immersion is good, but they charge a fortune for a brief course.)
Parents
  • It might be a good idea to get a stroke analysis. Since you've been self-taught thus far, this will be a great opportunity to see where you are, and to learn from the coach who is providing you with the analysis. I just got this article published on SwimSwam today, which might help you: swimswam.com/4-reasons-why-you-should-get-your-stroke-technique-analyzed/
  • It might be a good idea to get a stroke analysis. Since you've been self-taught thus far, this will be a great opportunity to see where you are, and to learn from the coach who is providing you with the analysis. I just got this article published on SwimSwam today, which might help you: swimswam.com/4-reasons-why-you-should-get-your-stroke-technique-analyzed/
Children
No Data