Checkoff Challenge in One Practice

Can someone please point me to a link or article where a team had done the entire list of events in one workout, effectively doing the entire check-off challenge in one practice - I recall there was great strategy in where to place each event. I would also love to see comments on what order you would do the events. I'd like people's advice on splitting it into two workouts. I'm actually doing our annual Dallas Aquatic Masters Swim for Distance. My goal is 50,000 meters total, which is quite modest, but the self-imposed added degree of difficulty is 1/3 free, 1/3 stroke, and 1/3 kick. Not so easy at all! If i'm going to get in this good conditioning, then I might as well consider doing the check off challenge somewhere in there! The great thing so far is the coaches still inject some good sprinting within the workouts!
Parents
  • I do not know of any team that has completed the check off challenge in a single workout. I do know teams that have motivational programs in place to complete it over the course of one calendar year. You may want to look at teams that are completing a Brute Challenge in one workout, like Davis Aquatics Maters (DamFast.org). I have personally completed the checkoff challenge, with planning, three times in a single calendar year.
  • I do not know of any team that has completed the check off challenge in a single workout. I do know teams that have motivational programs in place to complete it over the course of one calendar year. You may want to look at teams that are completing a Brute Challenge in one workout, like Davis Aquatics Maters (DamFast.org). I have personally completed the checkoff challenge, with planning, three times in a single calendar year.
Children
No Data