Transgender Swimmer

Ran across this article on a Transgender swimmer in the NCAA. I volunteer for PFLAG, (LGBT Support Group for families) during the past year we have had more, and more Youth who identify as Transgender, or Gender Fluid. I would like to hope the swimmer in this article finds acceptance in the NCAA, and hopefully US Masters after graduation. Congrats to Harvard University for being pretty progressive. www.thecrimson.com/.../
Parents
  • This is a beautiful story! I love how the coaches took the lead in inviting him to whichever team he thought would suit him best. And fantastic for the team to embrace him the first night. Thanks for sharing this. +1! Good on Harvard for doing the right thing, and I wish the best for him!
  • This is a beautiful story! I love how the coaches took the lead in inviting him to whichever team he thought would suit him best. And fantastic for the team to embrace him the first night. Thanks for sharing this. +1! Good on Harvard for doing the right thing, and I wish the best for him!
Children
No Data