Transgender Swimmer

Ran across this article on a Transgender swimmer in the NCAA. I volunteer for PFLAG, (LGBT Support Group for families) during the past year we have had more, and more Youth who identify as Transgender, or Gender Fluid. I would like to hope the swimmer in this article finds acceptance in the NCAA, and hopefully US Masters after graduation. Congrats to Harvard University for being pretty progressive. www.thecrimson.com/.../
Parents
  • I just read another article about this on facebook but your link is even better and provides more detail. While he's had to re-adjust his goals, I think it will be exciting and refreshing for him to "come from behind" instead of "expected to achieve" and slowly work his way up the rankings. Makes me even more proud to get to swim at Harvard next weekend.
  • I just read another article about this on facebook but your link is even better and provides more detail. While he's had to re-adjust his goals, I think it will be exciting and refreshing for him to "come from behind" instead of "expected to achieve" and slowly work his way up the rankings. Makes me even more proud to get to swim at Harvard next weekend.
Children
No Data