Hypoxic Training - Good or Bad?

I'm just curious to know what you all think about hypoxic training. Do you think it's a good or a bad thing and why?
Parents
  • Hypoxic training might just help a little, and according to Maglischo, optimal training effect as such is reached within a few weeks. He also advices that it places a demand on your body and can wear you down. I do train for several weeks awhile before meets with these sets but I still require two to three breaths for a LC 50 so I've been trying to learn how to breathe better while sprinting are you breathing every 2 for your distance events?
  • Hypoxic training might just help a little, and according to Maglischo, optimal training effect as such is reached within a few weeks. He also advices that it places a demand on your body and can wear you down. I do train for several weeks awhile before meets with these sets but I still require two to three breaths for a LC 50 so I've been trying to learn how to breathe better while sprinting are you breathing every 2 for your distance events?
Children
No Data