Shower rule

Former Member
Former Member
Our pool closed twice in the last month for filtration issues. The pool was so cloudy, you could barely see your way through the lane. It still is cloudy, hence, management has put up some very stringent shower rules, which, of course, are not enforced by the guards. Needless to say, people still get in without showering, do not wear caps even with long hair, etc. Does anyone know if there is a law that showers must be taken prior to entering pools? Seems to me that if management is going to go through the motions of posting rules, and threatening membership cancellation, they should enforce it. If I really thought about what people who don't shower bring into the pool, I would never swim. :D
Parents
  • And while we are in rant mode ------ ALL the parents of kids swimming are allowed to walk on deck to sit in chairs with the same shoes they walked thru the goose/ duck poop outside to get into the pool!!! This is almost unbelievable that they do this and no one other than me says anything to them!!
  • And while we are in rant mode ------ ALL the parents of kids swimming are allowed to walk on deck to sit in chairs with the same shoes they walked thru the goose/ duck poop outside to get into the pool!!! This is almost unbelievable that they do this and no one other than me says anything to them!!
Children
No Data