Question about the Pacific Masters LCM Championships

Former Member
Former Member
Do any of you have information about the facility (Gunderson High School)? I am looking for a long course meet that doesn't conflict with my work schedule, and I have a sister in the Bay Area. Thanks.
Parents
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    From looking at past meet sheets for events hosted there, I see the depth listed as 7' at start and finish ends, but in another meet sheet it is listed as 7' at one end and 4'-6" at the other. Hopefully somebody who swims there can chime in and give better information about depth and temperature. Every PacMasters LCM championship meet I've ever been to has used touch pad timing, so I would be surprised if this meet were any different. It might be worthwhile to send an email to one of the meet directors and get some solid answers to your questions.
  • Former Member
    Former Member over 9 years ago
    From looking at past meet sheets for events hosted there, I see the depth listed as 7' at start and finish ends, but in another meet sheet it is listed as 7' at one end and 4'-6" at the other. Hopefully somebody who swims there can chime in and give better information about depth and temperature. Every PacMasters LCM championship meet I've ever been to has used touch pad timing, so I would be surprised if this meet were any different. It might be worthwhile to send an email to one of the meet directors and get some solid answers to your questions.
Children
No Data